Re: Napco 1000 panel

Reminds me of Nazi Germany. I wonder how much of this we are going to
tolerate.
First you register the guns, then you confiscate them. You watch these
Liberal bastards spin
now... they'll somehow bring the NRA in to this, mark my words. Sleazebags.
It's about time we give the West a chance to run this fucking country but
still I see the
same retards putting up the same lawnsigns for the same crooks.
We deserve what we get.

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> No, you aint ...;)))  I got your email, but the attachment was too large.
> However, Allan W sent it to me and I got it Ok for some reason from him.
>
> Thanks to Jim Rojas, Jim (alarminex), Frank, and the others who responded.
> BTW, what is it with all you guys and your anti- Canadian comments. I know
> we probably deserve it with that idiot Prime Minister of ours and his
stupid
> electioneering. But don't judge us all by that fool.
>
> This twit has declared he's going to get "handguns off our street" by
making
> legal ownership a criminal offence (no kidding). He's going to ban private
> ownership, and force us (me) to sell my handguns back to the government,
as
> if taking my guns is somehow going to stop smuggling. Talk about shifting
> the blame for inaction on something they were told would happen 30 years
> ago.
>
> If I don't comply, there's a 10 year prison sentence awaiting me. I wonder
> if they have internet access in prison....:))
>
> RHC
>
> "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > What do I look like, chopped liver? You know I have all the manuals...
:)