Re: to Norm Mugford

Yup! I am reading it, and translating it for my "friends" around here..

was wondering were you were..

thanks again for the data..this will help me a lot on preparing my case....
already made a few people here rethink there view of the future of the trade
in Quebec..

(now look at what will be the comment on this from our friends in the
newsgroup..)  ;-)

IAElf.19956$Pc3.8223@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx