Intresting recall from 1997 I came across -chemetronics

While researching the problem with the 600 series heats that Chemetronics
makes(not to be consfuced with Chemtronics) i came across this recall for
there series 400 units back in1997 i do not ever recall any publicity on
this problem I will be meeting with a cpsc rep tomorrow to show him units I
am having problems with .Thought you all should be aware of this other
recall I know many of them are still in use in home systems.
www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml97/97162.html

--
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Owner

Contributing Editor Pa. Firemans Magazine
Staff Editor www.securitymission.com
Senior Correspondant www.1strespondernews.com
Senior Affilliate www.nbfd.us
Contributor www.monyoughfire.com
Contract Broadcast Engineer WAVL  910 AM apollo Pa.

"To error is human to realy foul things up requires a computer"

Irish Diplomacy

The ability to tell a man to go to hell and he tells you how much he is
looking forward to taking the trip.