Re: Long distance carriers going with VoIP

I don't think we'll be seeing the same sound reproduction quality issues
that plague Vonage and some of the other consumer VOIP providers... I'm sure
the Telcos will implement Standards that will allow everyone to continue to
use their current Telecommunications equipment........

Regards, Russ