Re: Long distance carriers going with VoIP

> So does this mean you're finally going to get rid of your rotary phone and
upgrade to touchtone?

My desk set, like those of my staff, is a Polycom 501 IP telephone.  I
use an online PBX service which runs my auto-attendant, and handles
call queing, forwarding, voice mail, etc.  When we go to Salvador for
several months at a time, incoming calls ring simultaneously in the USA
and Brasil.  I can hand calls off to staff members in the US as easily
as if they were in the next room.

Have you gotten around to replacing the light on that princess phone
you use?

> Uh, gee, Bob, er, thanks for the update... I'm really relieved that you're not affected, just us monkeys.

Quit insulting monkeys.

> And you're going to profit too! Isn't that special.

Works for me.  :^)

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com