Keypad

Hi There,
          I have a C&K syatem 236 with a LED Plus Keypad.
I like the feature that beeps within the keypad whenever a zone is
opened. I would like to have a second keypad nearer the main bedroom
where the control box is located(Actually in the walk in).
Can any one help me with locating an additional keypad. Or advice, if I
am able to simply add a DC beeper or if I must have a 2nd keypad. (does
in need to be the same keypad..)
Regards
and thank you in advance
Tony P