Re: Connecting 4-wire smokes to Ademco V15P

Frankly with that panel my first choice would be 2-wire smoke.  Next,
use a relay module, third I would go with the on-board relay.

Keep in mind that we use the onboard as a last resort because it is a
new feature on these particular boards and some of the more experienced
tech's prefer to wait on using new features.

In the instances we have used the feature, as far as I know there have
not been any problems.  Setting it up can be a bit confusing, tho...