FS: High End Digiop G2 Video Surveillance system

This system includes (16) Panasonic WV-CW474 Dome Cameras.  The cameras
are weatherproof and tamperproof.  Automatic Low Light B/W mode (they
are color) Specs for the cameras are as follows:

Resolution:  570/510
Iris:  Auto
Focul Length:  3.8-8mm
Lux:  2 /.3 (low light B/W mode on the .3)
(Here's a link to some info
http://prosecuritywarehouse.com/dometypecolor.html#WVCW474 )

Digiop G2 S120R-16 DVR
This is a high end DVR with web control software for controlling the
cameras.  It can do a continuous record or can be motion activated by
the specific cameras.  It also has contact outs for connecting to your
alarm system in the event of motion detection it can set off your
alarm.

Here is a link to some more information.
http://cctvvideo.com/gensol16chan2.html

Also Includes:
Ditek DTK Digital Recorder Battery Backup Surge Protector for 16
cameras.
This protects the cameras and keeps them operational in case of power
outage.

Here is a link to some more information:
http://www.digitalssinc.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=11396

This is NOT cheap low end system.  This is a high quality system, that
is designed for harsh environments (came out of a pipe manufacturing
facility) and is tamperproof.  The system is 1.5 years old and in like
new condition.  We will provide a 30 day warranty and can do the
install of the equipment and training if you like.

We are asking $4000 for the complete system OBO

Contact us at garry6882@xxxxxxxxx or 713-818-1833