Re: Alarm systems w/o phone line

Robert L Bass wrote:
> Bob,
>
> Why bother arguing with that jackass?  He'll never admit you're
> right and no one believes his bullshit anyway.
>

> --

Apparently you don't notice that you are the one who gets all the flack
from people in this group.

So then please name all of these "no ones" you refer to.

I see that you still don't like it when someone else uses YOUR tactics
to prove a point. Wouldn't my opinion on Campbell fall under the realm
of what you categorize as " PERSISTENCE"...

JEEEZE ...... you're so easy to expose for what you really are .......