Re: For Robert

Robert L Bass wrote:

>>>Nope.  Will you get mad if I correct your spelling?  It's
>>>"grammar".
>>
>>Oops, my mistake.
>

> One of many.

>>>I don't and I'm not.
>>
>>But you did get awfully testy when I made that
>>light-hearted jibe.
>

> Your idea of a light-hearted jibe is someone else's idea of an
> unprovoked flame.

Ok, here is the exchange...

 > I didn't realise there were people stupid enough not to know that
 > Brazil is south of the equator and thus in the middle of winter during
 > the US summer who could manage to post in USENET.

The US summer posts in USENET?....

I jokingly pointed out that your sentence structure lended itself to a
humorous reading of the statement.

It wasn't intended as a flame and I can't see how it would be
interptreted as one.

Again, don't take yourself so seriously... life will be a whole lot more
fun.