Factory Default for Napco 1016e?

I'm getting ready to replace an older Napco MA1016e with a newer Ademco
Vista 15P panel.  Before I remove the Napco, I'd like to set it back to
factory defaults.  Is there an easy way to do this (I have the
installer code)?  I can remove all of the values using Napco
Quickloader software, but I'm hoping there is an even easier way to do
it.

Lastly, what is the default installer code for these old Napco panels?

Thanks,

Rob Houston