Re: Surge Protection?

Dude, I am not talking about Plug in UPS for brownout protection, read
the original message. Noone is reading all that mumbo jumbo stuff you
posted.

We are not electricians so we cant care less about whole house
whatever, thats the electrical side ... Plug In VOLTAGE REGULATOR is
all you need for power protection for electronics such as CCTV and
Alarm, simple as that.

AND AGAIN, we have destructive Surges every day here in the 3rd world,
take a vacation down here and you will see.

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, when the power comes back on, that is when we get
hit ..

Ive never grounded or earthed anything in my life and wont start,cause
using my APC 600 watt Voltage Regulator there is never going to be a
problem. Read again also, from 1996 until now ... Hmmm, thats .. work
it out.