Re: ?? on Cerberus pyrotronix addressable system

Doug L wrote:
> The smoke and heat detectors I believe are manufactured by Hochiki for
> Silent Knight.and are the same as other Silent Knight addressable panels
> such as the 5808 & the 5820, the addressable input and and addressable relay
> modules are probably also manufactured by Hochiki.
>
> Doug L

Absolutely Right, Doug
Other Addressable devices look like their made by System Sensor.
But plain Hochiki addressable smokes and Heats ARE NOT Compatable with
SK Panels
Here's another tip - SK's proprietary Panel (Farenhyt) (yeah they have
us in their best interests, don't they!)-if u ever do a takeover -THE
DEVICES are the same as SK devices they just renumber the part #- just
swap the panel ( IFP-series) put in an SK (5280, 5808, 5700) and your
good. Sell the panel back to the Proprietary Installer or some other
"AUTHORIZED" Farenhyt dealer.
Mike S