Re: CCTV Cameras

On 26 Aug 2005 13:38:58 -0700, "Socrates" <londonlinks@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>A cctv camera will never provide good quality because the resolution,
>sensor chip and lens quality are nowhere near as good as a digital
>stills camera.
>
>So connect a digital stills camera to your laptop or pc and you will
>obtain wonderful clear images of the camera scene for cctv purposes.
>
>See sample images on the website below. They are the clearest cctv
>images in the world.
>
>www.londoncctv.com

Take your crap somewhere else.  There are a multitude of digital CCTV
cameras, processing, and recording devices that will deliver better
than DVD quality video.  Digial "Megapixel" CCTV cameras are readily
available that are designed to integrate into a real CCTV system.

There are so many inaccuracies on your garbage website that I don't
know where to start.  Suffice to say, I've been involved in the design
of many high-end video systems for customer with nearly unlimited
resources.  These people would laugh at your ideas.