Alarm Keypad

Hey Group.

I have scored a "ademco alpha 6139ADT console" keypad. I want to hook
it up in my front room to operate as a "scare keypad" is there anyway
to set the keypad itself ( independant to any controller" to operate as
a demo keypad by simply connecting it to a 12v power source. SO the
keypad will light up, and the keys will beep when pressed?

Otherwise.. without connecting it to a system, whats another way to
make it do this, as described