Re: DuMP DuMP DuMP .....

You know the boards have a 5 year warranty right?...keypads too.

I've had a few damaged by lightning...the last one I took out a few weeks
ago remember that bad storm we had?... It took out an XR-20, two gbs, one
smoke, welded 6 window contacts it was two years old sending it back to get
rebuilt. The lightning must have been REALLY close because it also took out
all the guy's phones, his air handler, all the tvs in the house (this was
two days before he was moving out!). It also locked up the keypad at his
neighbors house across the street but that system wasn't damaged just the
keypad processor locked and I was able to reset it.