Help on alarm

Hi all,
I am planning to install a Paradox Digiplex in my three floors house. I
have some questions for the experts...
1.	Can dual tech pir/motion sensors be installed in the same room one
opposite to the other or this is likely to be a cause of false alarms?
In a long rectangular room I have facing windows in the short sides and
I was planning to put a sensor at the opposite corners, just above each
window.
2.	My basement has four windows at garden level, all with iron exterior
shutters and bolts. I plan to, specially in the summer, leave all the
windows opened  and the shutter closed. Is it worth to contact the
windows or the shutters? The only use I could make of contacts would be
that before going to sleep or leaving the house, I could easily check
if I am forgetting shutters opened. The basement will have DGP2-70 or
maybe DGP2-60, since I do not have pets living in the house.
3.	in the basement I also have a 2.30 tall and 2.60 meters wide glass
sliding door, giving access to the garden; the frame is made of iron,
the glass is bullet-proof and very thick. The installer said that this
glass if repeatedly beaten with an heavy hammer, the point beaten would
crush but the whole glass would not break in peaces, so it would not be
quicker for a burglar to open himself a passage than breaking a
standard bricked s wall. Which sensor I should I use to protect it? I
am not sure about glass sensors; I do not think they would of any use
since I leave windows open; maybe an acoustic/vibration detector to
detect tampering attempts on the shutters and the bullet-proof glass
could be more useful. I saw the Paradox 950 safe protector, that should
"react to the frequency spectrum of vibrations caused by surface
breaking, cutting, and heavy knocking by grinders, electric arc
welders, and oxyacetylene torches. It also reacts to knocking, filing
and drilling on the protected surface"; its installation manual says
it should be installed directly on the  protected surface; what if I
just put one in each wall?
4.	I plan to put some DG85 sensors in the garden for extra perimeter
protection; I am afraid that sensors could detect cars or people
outside the fence. The fence is made of 4 centimetres wide iron bars,
with 10 cm. of space between each bar. Anyway, I am planning to cover
the fence with ivy, but this will take some time.
Thank you