Re: Please Help: I'm stranded

I looked under the steering column and found a shock alarm box.
Touching it set off the alarm naturally.  I could not locate a valet
switch anywhere.

I'm afraid there were way too many wires for me to identifiy the
ignition wire, Devin. I did look for the relay box you mentioned but
did not see it. Thank you for your help though.

I'll look into ordering a replacement remote. Is it difficult to
program a remote to the frequency /setting of the alarm?

Scott