Re: Robert L Bass I found this too

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6bpdg1trvohiab3blgmduad1ngk39a0h6h@xxxxxxxxxx
>> After reading this...
>
> I didn't need to go elsewhere to notice what an jackass you are.
> All it took was reading some of the moronic "advice" you post
> plus a few of your flames.

Really??  I haven't seen "Joe #3" post any "advice" (moronic or otherwise).
You must be thinking of some other "joe"...  As for flames...  Only you
would consider posting a link to the BBB report on your business and a few
dozen Googles of your history in Usenet "flames"...  I should think it would
be easier to "smell the coffee in Brazil" while you're *in* Brazil...  :-))