Re: Adding a third keypad to a Caddx NX-8, wiring help requested!

Yah right...but wouldnt electrons traveling in a nice straight line in solid
wire (no spinners) get there faster hence they'd have a better chance of
beating the Pauly-ference. Also, there'd be less of tendency for them to get
all tangled up in them strands.