Re: An absurd situation

and I with you, Petem. I just read your previous post re the asshole anglais
with the "attitude". LANGUAGE PREFERENCE is the way. His account would have
had the english box checked, d'uh.

I remember reading about how the Belgians handled two languages in one
country and thinking how rediculous and wasteful it seemed. Gov't positions
had an english guy and a french guy, both essentially doing the same job but
one with english, one with french. How brilliant that seems now.

I run in to the same shit too, Petem, when I try to speak french sometimes
to french clients. That's a good retort by the way, another tech in a few
days hahaha, good one

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I totally agree with you..
>

> "mikey" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> u4ydnZ2dnZ2HWr-CnZ2dnUONnN6dnZ2dRVn-052dnZ0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > This just goes to show you that it is not always about money, Bob.
> >
> > I've seen this favouritism from both sides all my life. French prefer
> > French, English prefer English, it will never change. That idiot Trudeau
> > did
> > us NO favours at all with his ill-conceived bilingualism policies, it
DID
> > NOT work.
> >
> > "R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> I really thought I'd heard it all until this afternoon.
> >>
> >> Got a call from a woman moving into a home with an alarm I had
installed
> >> some years ago, and that had been non monitored for a couple of years.
We