Re: Looking for examples of good and bad installs

bdolph wrote:
> All the stories I hear all the time of bad workmanship in this newsgroup
> and nobody has snapped a digital of one?  I'm surprised.
>
> Anybody have what could be considered a super installation tip that they
> would like to share with the rest of the tech world?  Let me know.
>
> Bobby D

I'd think that everyone is pretty gun shy about posting helpful
installation hints in this group ..... anymore. Not that anyone would
be looking for any kind of acclaim or glory ......

It's just that they don't like the fact that it will likely show up on
Bass' web site ...... with his name on it.