Looking for examples of good and bad installs

I am putting together an article on workmanship and professional
security installations.  I am looking for photos of really great and
really bad installations.  I don't need to know the clients name or
location, just looking for good examples of really bad and really good
professional installs.  You may email me direct with the photo
attached.  If the photo is over 2 meg in size please email to
bob.dolph@xxxxxxxxxx

If anybody has some good stories to tell about installs I am sure all
would be interested to comment.

Thanks in advance.

Bobby D