I need help

Hi,

I need an ipod to listen to the sermon on the road when I travel and
excercise. I signed up for a free ipod a while back and in order for me to
get my ipod I need to bring in about 5 persons who will sign up and complete
an offer on this web site:

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10839410

Some offers are free, some require you to sign up for service that costs a
little of money, but it's like you go on some site and buy stuff, so it's
nothing like you have not done already.

If you'd like to have an ipod, or just to help me out, please check out this
website http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=10839410

Thank you and may God bless you all.

--
http://www.businessprintautomation.com