Re: Need help adding a keypad

One needs to be set to 16 and the other to 17, then in field 190 (I think
it's 190) you have to tell it that 17 is there..I usually enter 10 for that
field.(10 gives you:enabled keypad 17 and no surpreesion of sound at that
keypad)

BUT you know that *97 wipes out all programming and sets the panel back to
factory programming right?