Re: What are these security camera files?

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> The codecs you're quoting only run on a Motorolla DVR.  See if you can
> rent one locally.  There's no way to make it work on any other because
> they use a proprietory operating system.

More info...

The "player" you're looking at is for a USB-IRD device manufactured by
Motorolla.  They haven't given you the video files obviously, but some
software to run an "infra-red device" that uses a computer's USB port.  I'd
suggest contacting them (again) and letting them know you need them to
identify the actual video files on the CD's they provided.  I may have an
emulator that can help you view them on a standard Windows NT based PC.
I'll see if it'll run on XP-Pro later this evening.