Re: What are these security camera files?

Frank Olson wrote:
  > The "player" you're looking at is for a USB-IRD device manufactured by
> Motorolla.  They haven't given you the video files obviously, but some
> software to run an "infra-red device" that uses a computer's USB port.  I'd
> suggest contacting them (again) and letting them know you need them to
> identify the actual video files on the CD's they provided.  I may have an
> emulator that can help you view them on a standard Windows NT based PC.
> I'll see if it'll run on XP-Pro later this evening.

Frank, I really appreciate the info.  However, I'm approaching the
"drop-dead" billing point at which the law firm is telling me to stop
(because they're not paying any more for this particular effort).  I'm
told that the police can be compelled to produce more useful files, or
arrange the use of a machine or transfer method.  Their refusal to so so
could be grounds to dismiss this particular prosecution, so the ball is
in their court.  Any help you can offer will be apreciated, but please
don't put yourself into a position of spending lots of time and effort
on this.