Help me identify my home system model

I'm a newbie here.  I'm trying to remove a defective CO sensor from my home
system, however i dont know anything about the system, including the
make/model.  I figure if I can determine the make/model, then I can start
finding out how to make the changes I want.

So, I could use some help identifying the type of alarm system I have.
There are markings on the unit to tell me who made it.  The
installer/reseller doesnt really want to work with me (for reasons that are
too long to go into here.... suffice to say in my contract I got some
language put into it that made it clear who owns this equipment.  They tried
to charge me $3000 to get out of my original monitoring contract).

I put some pictures of the unit on my website....
http://dpway.homeip.net:7979/alarm/

I can also anwer any questions to help identify this unit and eventually
(hopefully) remove the CO sensor.

TIA,
-Paul