Re: Ever try ordering anything from Bassburglaralarms.com?

Frank Olson wrote:

> "joe" <nospam@xxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>Earnest T. Bass wrote:
>>

>>>No, but that's a matter of perspective.  I'm sure you consider
>>>him brilliant.
>>>

>>>--
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Earnest T. Bass
>

> Just curious...  Why "Earnest"???

a character on the Andy Griffith/ Andy of Mayberry TV show. On one
episode I remember he would yell  "It's me it's me it's Earnest T." and
then he would throw a rock and break a street lite and run away
giggling, causing Deputy Barney Fife [Don Knots] much grief.  He was
only on afew episodes.  A bit of a kook.