Re: Jury Duty?

"Roberto" <Respond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dcnr17$1cov$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Being a senior citizen, I sent them a slip from my doctor stating I had an
> enlarged prostate. I let them know I would be happy to serve on a jury but
> under the disabilities act, I was handicapped and would require the use of
> a restroom every 15 minutes, and by law they had to make this available to
> me and could not exclude me from a jury because of my disability. Of
> course, this would have been quite disruptive. They mailed me back a
> letter saying they determined I wasn't handicapped but that I was being
> excused for medical reasons.
>
> Bob

Excellent... Let's put a different "spin" on it for Bob L. specifically.
He's addicted to fishing.  If he doesn't get his "fix" regularily he'll
start exhibiting signs of "withdrawl", which might include wearing his
"lucky lure" hat, and casting for bass in the courtroom...  In Supreme Court
(in Canada), they still wear wigs...  Imagine "snaggin'" one of those...
The judge'd be holding on to it for dear life and Bob would just be "reelin'
him in"...  :-))