Re: pulling out a pyrotronix/cerbanus panel adressable

Nick Markowitz wrote:
> Im pulling out a non functioning cerbaus?/pyrotronix adressable panel mmx?
> have  aprox dozen pull stations smokes  and some relays monitor modules etc.
> if any one can use them?

Pyrotronix/Cerbanus ??? Never heard of them! lol jk I think you mean
Cerberus/Pyrotronics. Put it in the garbage can Nick.
Pyrotronics/Cerberus  is owned by Siemens now, so who knows if old stuff
works with the new.

I ripped out a System 3 in a church many years ago, all detectors were
Ionization and they wondered why the alarm falsed all the time.

Sean