Re: pulling out a pyrotronix/cerbanus panel adressable

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:47:26 GMT, "Nick Markowitz"
<nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Im pulling out a non functioning cerbaus?/pyrotronix adressable panel mmx?
>have  aprox dozen pull stations smokes  and some relays monitor modules etc.
>if any one can use them?

Isn't that the worst piece of crap on the market.  We've got a
customer who has 30 of them in various building put in my some
electrician years ago used as manual alarms.  Their risk management
people wanted us to connect to them and provided monitoring.  Almost
every single panel was in trouble or in alarm with the bell circuit
cut off...  No thanks.