Re: clients

It happens in every business. Customer comes into my music store with an
instrument in need of $200 worth of repairs, walks up to the counter and
says, "I have a $35 repair job for you." I replied, "I'm really backlogged
on repair work now, let me take your name and number and I'll give you a
call when I can get to it."  "But I need it right away". I gave him the name
of a competitor who can get it for him immediately but charges $300 for a
$200 job and does shoddy work.

Bob

> <rant>
> Sheesh some people are totally annoying.
>
> This guy (I suppose you might call him a client - but not really) calls me
> last sept. he moved into a house with one of my systems in it. Told me to
> call his wife at home which I did. They were leaving tomorrow and wanted
> system monitored...ok fine...I get them all set up in CS, told her I'd
come
> down tomorrow morning first thing and teach them how to use it and test
the
> system. She says ok, but call me back tonight first. So I call her back
and
> they say they want to wait till they get back from vacation to get it
> monitored...but would I program a code in for them...ok fine...
>
> Two months later...same scenario only he now wants a dozen references...ok
> fine...I set up permission for clients to call him. Ok here we go again.
Can