Re: What smokes should I use? Not sentrol, right?

Frank,

Thanks for your help. I checked the Sentrol website and the 521-BXT is
compatible with my Napco GEM-P9600 panel. I like that they both support
CleanMe.

As long as there are no issues with the recall, I'll buy the 521-BXT.
Where's the cheapest place to buy one? What do you think about EBay for
this?

Thanks,
John