Re: CADDX NX-8

Hi, I have ordered the NX-8E instead because the NX-8 was out of stock.

I would like to understand what the 2 amp power rating mean?  Does it
mean the panel draws more power, or is it related to power output
(since you mentioned Auxillary power)

Also I would like to know is there anything I cannot do without the
RS-232 kit/cable.  Is it mainly for installers to speed up the
configuration?