Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

AkreM wrote:

>>Dirk Bruere at Neopax" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>>>AkreM wrote:
>>>
>>>God is a jealous God and there shall be *no other* gods or images
>>>worshipped. Ugh, thinking.....Statue of Mary and Christ are out there
>>>though we have really no clue what they even looked like to top that off.
>>
>>Well, fortunately I have plenty of Gods (and Goddesses) to choose from who
>>are far better role models than a jealous psychotic genocidal maniac
>>called YHVH.
>>
>>FFF
>>Dirk
>>

> Yeah....well......My God can beat up your God(s). :)

I doubt it - mine are well hard:-)
Aesir and Vanir.
Seems every other one is a war God(dess).
The remainder are into fertility etc

The Viking ideal - feeding, fighting and fucking.

FFF
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org