Re: DSC 832 - General System Failure

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4Xbbe.49$636.2531@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It'd be cheaper to relocate the panel than the wife & dryer :-)

I dunno...  My wife has sometimes threatened to find a new use for
"Tupperware".  You know...  the little plastic containers that wind up at
the back of the Fridge with "something" in them from around 1964.  In most
"mysterious disappearance" cases I've read about, the cops have never looked
inside the Tupperware that's behind the beer...  :-))