Re: Phoenix metro area design/installation recommendation

Nice, professional response from the vice-chair of the Florida ECLB.  Isn't
it nice that Google keeps a permanent record of these personal attacks
against a competitor.  Some day if I have time and if I get sufficiently
annoyed perhaps I'll file suit against you, Mr. Mugford.

Keep right on posting... and pass the Hamentaschen.