Re: Phoenix metro area design/installation recommendation

Mr Bass wrote:

"In particular it's galling that they pretend to be greatly offended over an
 assault conviction more than a quarter of a century ago.  I made a serious
 mistake many years ago, paid dearly for it and have long since moved on.  I
 neither need nor seek their forgiveness as I've done nothing to harm them".

Mr. Bass

Since you have "long since moved on"...do you think the
family of the women you killed has "long since moved on"?
Your a sorry sack of shit, Basshole. If you, as you say,
"paid dearly for it", how much do you think that innocent
family paid for your killing thier family member. And, then you
have the gall to write "I neither need nor seek their forgiveness".

Better check that ticker of yours.....it may be looking for forgivness.

I'll send flowers, dead flowers Mr. Bass.

Norm Mugford