Re: I had a bad wireless alarm installation...

<-pull@shoot> wrote in message
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 04:49:26 GMT, "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>><-pull@shoot> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I had a bad wireless installation and a crap wireless alarm equipment,
>>> that's what pro's "attempt to let you believe".
>
>>You had a wireless system that *NO PRO* would ever sell.  Consider the
>>"crap" you purchased before you post more of your "crap" again...
>
> Poor Frank that brand that you don't know is still on the market and
> crap like ALL wireless alarm systems.

Poor Paul.  Ranting on about a wireless system you didn't even buy from a
professional let alone have installed by one.  Keep up the good work
(meaningless low level rantings).

> Frank don't mind to describe your magic tricks (if it is not a
> professional secret of course) with technical justified data...

Sorry.  Like any good magician I rarely divulge the secrets of my tricks and
if I had any "tecnical justifed data", you and "Group Moderator" would  be
the *last* people I'd send it to.  In all the years I've been in this
business I have yet to come across one wireless system that failed to work
(even *with* my headphones on).