I had a bad wireless alarm installation...

I had a bad wireless installation and a crap wireless alarm equipment,
that's what pro's "attempt to let you believe".

The "so called pro's without radio technique knowledge" tell you that
my system was "crap and/or badly installed".

They will describe you theyre magic trick (if it is not a professional
secret of course) with technical justified data...

:******************************************************************
:===   Empty available ROOM for "so called" Pro's arguments     ===
:******************************************************************
:
: HERE "so called" pro's will tell and explain you THEYRE marvelous
:  wireless equipment installation and RFI avoidance technique..
:
:   It will be a great day for humanity knowledge improvement.
:
: It seems that pro's have radio wave techniques that defeat natural
: laws, THEY are just to "modest to explain" it
:
:    HERE is ROOM for pro's
:
:                   to explanation
:
:                              HOW they are able to avoid RFI with
:
:    theyre wonderfull systems
:
:                             and installations techniques.
:

  Fly first class PRO stile,
                         THEY will bring you to the wireless Valhalla.

Paul