Re: newbie needs advice

Give up Paulie, no one will ever believe your rubbish, based largely on =
the hallucenigenic physcotropic drugs they must have you on in the =
hospital ward.

Instead of vomiting your one sided un-substantiated cut & paste =
theory...why don't you do something interesting for once:

Tell us the real story...like; How much you paid for the toy alarm, how =
you installed it, what kind of detection did you install, and what =
actually happened. Give up the full and real story...no =
bullfuckingshit...just the facts jack. I bet you can't/won't.

If not...then why not crawl away, or start a different wacko crusade =
somewhere else.

<-pull@shoot> wrote in message =
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:47:26 -0700, Crash Gordon=AE <NONE@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>=20
> >Don't listen to our resident crackpot Paulie from Belgium. He bought =
a piece of crap wireless "alarm" system for $29.95 10 years ago that =
didn't work and he's still crying about it.