Re: Security Certification

> I personally don't place any value on a piece of paper

>We also have an exam

Frank,

I guessing you give an exam covering some of the same things that might be
in a cert of some sort. Just for grins, why do you trust your exam more than
an industry-sponsored or industry-developed exam?

And Jim, I agree about field experience, but would you also hope the worker
has the fundamental knowledge to accompany his/her tactile skills? Many of
the discussions on this NG involve installers who don't know
codes/laws/standards, etc....

-John O