Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you ar

It happens that mikey formulated :
> ah jeezee, another one coming to grips with his homosexuality... will you
> guys puhlease just go away... like, who the fuck cares?

Mikey doesn't like it?? ;)

--
-- Have you hugged your computer today?