Re: DSC 832 - General System Failure

With this panel, I've found that if it sees something it doesn't like, it
will show that trouble, and keep on showing it even when the problem is
gone. Check all your physical wire connections, make sure everything is as
it's supposed to be, then 902 and 903 it (to do another "look" at all the
devices on the system, and chances are it will go away.

If not, you'll have to dig a little deeper.

RHC