Re: Attic Smoke Detectors Question

> You didn't have a detailed reply, that's why you
> didn't give one........
> I guess you couldn't copy someone else's spec sheet
> and paste it fast enough.

I knew the proper device to use while you didn't.  I've installed the
correct ones for decades while you've installed the wrong ones (that is,
assuming you've ever actually installed anything at all).  Interesting how
you try to turn that into an attack on my credibility.  Seems as though
you've been studying at the Ashbury Institute.  :^)