Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

"AkreM" <mike.remove.akre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Tom" <dantoXSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > So, you're of the opinion that the Son of God is not God?
>
> Why would Jesus, while on the cross, look up, Saying....*father...why have
> you forsaken me* OR *Father, forgive them...for they know not what they
do*.

You're not seriously trying to assert that you know what God would or would
not do under any given circumstances, are you?

To do that, you'd have to be God yourself.

But I take it that you are one of those who believes Jesus is not God.  Your
reasons are, of course, your own.