Re: Gardtec 800 Series Error Code?

news:<kwz5e.10407$JO6.2848@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
> > Sounds like zone 1 tamper to me.
>
> Sorry for the very late reply.  I posted this and forgot all about it
> today.
> Thanks both of you for your answers.
>
> Assuming it's zone 1 tamper, is there anything I can do to the system
> to sort it and get the alarm arming itself?
>
> Cheers

I just looked at the user document and I don't think you can turn off a
tamper zone while you are setting the alarm. The tamper zone is usually a
loop that runs around all the alarm sensors, if the loop is broken anywhere
then you get that t1 code. I will try tonight and see if I can enable the
alarm with a tamper zone error. If you know a little about alarms then you
can temporarly disable the tamper zone be opening the main panel and putting
a jumper between the tamper zone terminals.

When you open the main panel you will need to enter the code on the keypad
to avoid setting off the alarm.

Paul