Re: Central Monitoring Station Staff required (Calgary, Alberta)

> We are looking for Full and Part time
> Operators for our ULC Monitoring
> Station in Calgary. Experience with
> DICE is an asset.

I'm not interested in a job but since you mention DICE I wonder if I might
ask you some questions.  I used BOLD automation software in my small CS for
many years.  Several times the guys from DICE tried to interest me in
switching over to their product.  I got a generally good read from them but
had no reason to change so I stayed with BOLD.

How have they been to work with?  Have they been responsive to your needs?
Were there any major problems getting the system set up and/or maintaining
it?  The reason I ask is a friend is setting up a small CS and he has been
considering DICE.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass