EST 1

Does anyone here know what smoke detectors will work with this panel?  I
have a customer who decided to pressure wash his hallway :(   I am not an
EST dealer and he refuses to call the local one.  Something to do with poor
customer service.  I was looking on the system sensor web site and they do
list compatability with EST-3.  They had some other model numbers also but I
am not sure if they pertain to an EST-1.  or is anyone here an EST dealer
that I can order a smoke detector from?

Thanks,
James